A Fun-filled Casino Party is an excellent method of
Fundraising for organizations of all sizes.
The Advantages of a Classic Casino Party Fundraiser:
- Casino Parties Are A Proven Method of Fundraising
- Organizations have been using Casino Parties as successful fundraisers for many years.
- Easy To Plan
- Since the Classic Casino Party staff "runs" the party for you, your staff and Board of Directors can follow the basic steps outlined her to implement a successful event.
- Introduce New Friends to Your Organization
- Everyone enjoys a party - and the Casino Games provide an excellent way to bring people together. Your staff and Board of Directors can invite their friends and be assured that everyone will have a great time!
- Donations Are Easy To Solicit
- Donors like to give knowing you will build a larger amount from their gift. Gifts of services and merchandise are easier to solicit than cash donation.
Planning Your Classic Casino Party
- SET YOUR DATE EARLY
- We suggest you confirm your date ASAP in advance to allow adequate time for planning, gift solicitation, and ticket sales.
- MEET WITH THE US AT CLASSIC CASINO PARTIES
- We will help you with every detail. We want you to be successful in your fundraising efforts and will suggest proven methods that will maximize donations.
- APPOINT COMMITTEES
- Ticket Sales/Promotion
- Table (Game) Sponsorship
- Auction, Raffle Prizes
- ESTABLISH A SCHEDULE, BUDGET AND GOALS
- Set goals and monitor progress for ticket sales, table sponsorship, and auction/raffle Prizes. Develop a budget in order to define expected costs.
- Ticket Sales/Promotion
- The first responsibility of this committee is to set a fundraising goal. Ticket prices and number of tickets to be sold should be determined by this goal.
- Prepare and print promotional flyer
- Prepare and print tickets
- Prepare and distribute press release
- Determine all possible ways for selling tickets
- Set goal number of tickets to be sold by each Board and Staff Member
- Monitor and push ticket sales
- Remember, Pre-sales are very important! Collect money immediately. Even if someone cannot attend, they can buy a ticket!
- NOTE - All promotional materials and tickets should refer to donations - not entry fees.
- Table/Game Sponsorship
- For table sponsorship, first look to your own Board of Directors. Your Directors (or the companies they represent) should find table sponsorship a great way to assure that their personal donation generates income for your group.